Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Le Tour de Fleece


Egads, it's been like 5 months since I've updated this blog! What have I been doing? Working... Started a garden - I'll have a zillion tomatoes and cucumbers, maybe some pumpkins and hopefully corn, green beans, and brocolli. And a zillion tomatoes. I plan on canning them and making homemade sauce. Anyway. The wheels have been in motion, right now I have a ton to ply and my plan is in August I WILL learn to weave.

The Etsy store is up and running but since yarn isn't the hottest selling thing during the summer, I won't be listing much in July but will have hopefully over 50 items to list in August/Sept.

In preparation for that, and to get me blogging again, I joined the Tour de Fleece. My challenge is to spin a bobbin a day - anywhere fro 2 to 6 ounces depending on the weight. I also want to do at least one skein of art yarn.



I've spun the first 2 day and will post pictures later.

No comments: