Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend Warrior Syndrome

This weekend was my plying weekend. Meaning, all that I've spun the last week needed to get finished (plyed into a 2 ply generally, washed etc). So between working on Christmas cards (almost finished!) playing with 2 kids, a little Christmas shopping, and housekeeping (ick) I got the following done:

Variegated pink romney roving: 220 yards.

Wild Card: 90 yards

Orange: 150 yards

Orange: 50 yards

BlueL 150 yards

Natural BFL cross: 160 yards

Mini Sunset Seas (was a leftover from before) 50 yards

Another Wild card (an afterthought, that I spun while watching a movie tonight) 50 yards

Pink and gray Romney/superwas blend (this is a PRETY yarn!) 310 yards in 2 skeins

And 520 yards of silk singles dyed.

I'll have individual pictures and named once they're dry, but here's a look :)

No comments: